Tuesday 3 May 2016

My life Photo Documentary- Work Diary

I decided to go up to London and shoot pictures as I thought that it would be a good representation of my life as I enjoy going up to London and especially Camden where I wanted to spend the day shopping etc also I planned to meet my girlfriend there and she is an important relationship in my life. As it's a documentary style shoot I took my camera, and one lens to capture my trip to London.

I decided to take a picture within the tube on the way to Camden as I really wanted to reflect everyday life, and the way in which I always travel to get to parts of London. The angle that I chose to take from in this shot is one high up as I was automatically drawn to the two parallel leading lines within the image as they become the main subject of this piece, I was also very drawn to the depth of field of the shot, as the carriage is long and there are different points of focus within the image.


In this image it is of camden as the sky started to get dark, all the lights over the market stools were turned on which adds to the bright warm atmosphere, I like the depth of field in this image as the sign saying 'honest' is partly in focus and the rest of the shot is in focus ii some places, the excess light in the lens on the top left hand corner really adds to the colourful bright atmosphere, the image seems to capture the busy spirit of camden.



1 comment:

  1. a good work diary with some comment on depth of field and leading lines, etc. You could comment on the connotations associated with the images (e.g. commuters (in their own zone not acknowledging each other). The second image how might this relate to (the business of London/urban life/ romance)

    ReplyDelete